Monday, March 28, 2011

37 Weeks: Full Term Baby!

That's right- baby Evie is officially considered "full-term" at 37 weeks. That doesn't necessarily mean she's ready to come out, it just means that if she were born now, she wouldn't be classfied premature. However, if she'd like to make her appearance this week- I am MORE than ready!!! :) I'm trying really hard to remember that she'll probably be late rather than early, but now that we're this close, it's hard not to go to sleep every night wondering if this is it.
Physically, I'm worn out. My feet swell up really easily now- after just being on my feet for 20-30 minutes they look all puffy, and yesterday I was on my feet most of the day and they looked awful at the end of the day. So I'm just trying to keep them up as much as I can. My hips feel like they're dislocated, it's really a strange feeling, like my legs are going to fall off my body! But, I know that I've had it pretty good overall, so I'm trying not to complain too much. ;) I have another doctor's appt. tomorrow, so we'll see if there's any progress from last week.
We're pretty much set with all of the big things, I am waiting to take final photos of the nursery until we get the rocking chair and a mirror(s) above the dresser. But, I think we're pretty ready. Now, all we need is the baby!
P.S. And I would just like to point out that this is being posted actually ON a Monday, which I haven't accomplished in ages. Gold star for me. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well, you made it! Yayyy! I would like to point out that although, yes, it was technically posted on a Monday, most decent Christians are in bed at 10:29PM and can't check said posts until Tuesday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You can count Matt and I as not decent or the few decent who have big boy and girl bedtimes;) take your pick

    ReplyDelete