Tuesday, March 8, 2011

34 Weeks: 6 Weeks and Counting

It's a pajama picture this week friends- I will admit it's getting harder and harder to keep taking these photos each week as I feel bigger and bigger! ;) But with only 6 weeks to go, I can't stop now. 6 WEEKS!!! I can't believe it, I'm so ready to be done and have this baby girl in my arms.
Our family shower was over this past weekend (see post below) and Tammy my sister-in-law did a fantastic job, everything was lovely. We got a lot of our big gifts, so I'm spending this week drowning in instructions to assemble our pack n play, swing, stroller, etc. But we are so grateful for everyone's generosity- we have the best family!
I'm also going to attempt a trip to Target and Babies R Us this week to try returning the few duplicates we got. We didn't get too many thank goodness, because I've heard that Target especially is REALLY unhelpful when it comes to registry returns. I'm following all of their instructions online and hoping for the best, but I've heard stories of girls being there for 2 hours trying to get everything straightened out. Such a pain!
I've stalled on Evie's nursery for now, I'm waiting for some things to come in the mail (decor stuff) and I'm waiting for my sister to be available to help me put things up. :) This is a busy week for everyone, so I might not get to that stuff until next week, which is okay. I'm finishing up baby laundry today- yay! I will post pics when there's something new to see in there.
As for me, I'm pretty good, just feeling really heavy lately. Physical exertion has become a serious chore because I just feel like I'm carrying around so much weight- I get tired just thinking about it! I keep truckin' along of course, but I'm definitely feeling tired and sore. But overall, still in a generally good mood most days. :) 6 more weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment