Tuesday, March 15, 2011

35 Weeks: 35 Days to Go!

35 days until my due date- yay!! I am SO ready to be done being pregnant now. I've really loved it, but this past week I feel like I've turned a corner into "really uncomfortable" territory- and it's not going away until this baby comes out. In case you want to know what I'm whining about these days, complaints include shortness of breath, swelling, pain, and numbness in my feet and hands, returned nausea in the mornings, sleeplessness, soreness and cramping.... yea I'm a mess. ;) But, I know that I'm really blessed to have had such a good pregnancy thus far- so I can deal with all of this for another month or so.
Speaking of, I've been having the feeling lately that I'm going to go a little early. I don't know why, and I know "feelings" mean nothing, but it's just how I feel lately. I'm just hoping she waits until we go take the hospital tour (yea, we procrastinated a little on that!) and meet the pediatrician- both of which will be done before the end of March.
I still have a few more things to take care of with the nursery, carseat, etc. but for the most part I feel pretty ready. Now it's just a waiting game!

1 comment:

  1. I will pretend that I don't notice that TV you are smuggling under your shirt- not that I have much room to talk!

    ReplyDelete