Anyway, all is well, but nothing to report. They didn't do an internal at my appointment last week, so we won't be checking progress until Wednesday for this week. If it's anything exciting I'll let you know, but I'm doubtful that she's really "dropped" since I still feel her up in my diaphragm quite a bit... we'll see. I'm hoping and praying that she comes within the next three weeks, I REALLY don't want to be induced!! I've started trying a couple old wives tales and "natural labor inducers" but I know most of them don't really do anything. Funny, one of them is to eat pineapple- and I've been craving pineapple like crazy for a couple weeks now!! Got that one covered anyway. :) I'll keep you posted if anything happens!
Monday, April 4, 2011
38 Weeks: Hormone Crazy
Anyway, all is well, but nothing to report. They didn't do an internal at my appointment last week, so we won't be checking progress until Wednesday for this week. If it's anything exciting I'll let you know, but I'm doubtful that she's really "dropped" since I still feel her up in my diaphragm quite a bit... we'll see. I'm hoping and praying that she comes within the next three weeks, I REALLY don't want to be induced!! I've started trying a couple old wives tales and "natural labor inducers" but I know most of them don't really do anything. Funny, one of them is to eat pineapple- and I've been craving pineapple like crazy for a couple weeks now!! Got that one covered anyway. :) I'll keep you posted if anything happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As much as I know you won't, I think I'm going to miss your belly when it's gone:(. It's just so big and cute! if only the gestation period for humans was more like a sperm whales:). I bet you're wishing you were an opossum right about now though!
ReplyDeleteAnimal Average gestation period (days)
American opossum 12 - 13
Golden hamster 15 - 17
House mice 18 - 20
Rabbits 33
Foxes 51 - 63
Cats 62
Dogs 65
Leopards 94
Lions 108
Pigs 115
Beavers 122
Sheep 145
Baboons 187
Moose 245
Humans 259–294
Cattle 283
Horses 336
Giraffes 420-450
Sperm whales 480–590
Rhinos 487
Elephants 600–660