Today is our first full day home- I can't believe we have a baby! Last night was hard, but from what I hear, it gets easier every night that goes by and soon we'll be settled and adjusted. Until then, remember that I'm sleep-deprived if I say something crazy. ;) My birth story is long, complicated, and a little hard for me, so I need some time to put it together. Until then, I'll just share photos of our beautiful perfect little girl!

Shortly after being born, here's Evie in the nursery, looking her chunkiest!! Can't believe I was carrying around a 9 lb. baby...

Evie says "How cute am I??"

Daddy, Evie, and Jaque-O. Eric had one of those monkeys as a kid and that's what his name was. :) Grandpa Irv brought one for Evie.

Evie her first day home, after another successful feeding. I will say this- out of everything that I wanted from my birth experience, at least breastfeeding is going well. It's actually going fantastic- yay Evie!
No comments:
Post a Comment