Friday, March 25, 2011

36 Weeks: 1 Month

Okay... so I'm really behind this week. :) I have no excuses, it's just been a crazy week and Eric and I didn't get around to taking a photo this week. But all is well, no worries. My doc's appointment went well (well, I had my first internal exam, so you can use your imagination about how "well" that went, but other than that...), blood pressure and protein are fine and I'm not dilated yet. I've been having more contractions, but nothing in a pattern or timeable. After this coming Monday though- it's game on Evie! After 37 weeks a baby is considered "full-term" so she can feel free to make her appearance anytime. ;)
Eric's work threw us a little baby shower, which was SO nice of them since I've never met any of the ladies he works with, but he's been there for nine years and it's a great place to work so we are so grateful! We got a few of the last things we were missing, like pacifiers and bottles and the extra carseat base for Eric's truck, so we are so thankful for everyone's generosity.
So, less than a month now- we're so excited!!!

Umm.... I'm huge. I think that's all we need to say.

Arlene, a sweet lady at Eric's work, even made us a blanket- so cute!!

3 comments:

  1. She needs to show up on Monday- that would work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. counting down days now! Aren't those exams fun ;) I had mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how sweet! that was very nice of them to have a shower for you and eric! and yes soon would be nice. i would love to see evie BEFORE our sc visit on the 16th. hear the evie...we are ready for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete