I'm handling it well today- we'll see what tomorrow brings. It seems over the last week my feelings about still being pregnant change daily, and sometimes more often than that. But for today, I'm okay. Allison came over today and helped me catch up on laundry (the most difficult of housework for me right now because it involves two flights of stairs), and we made Cool Whip pies to pretend it's warm out- even though it snowed today. Maybe Evie's waiting for warmer weather to come out, I wouldn't blame her then. :)
We went to my parents for dinner tonight, and they gave us a wonderful present- a new digital camera!! We'd been looking into getting one so that we can have tons of great photos of our baby girl- ours was getting old and it doesn't take great video, which Eric is really excited to take of Evie. Now we have a fancy new camera with HD video and all that fun stuff. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Well, I go to the doctor Wednesday- if I'm not in labor by then- so you'll hear from me later. Otherwise, do a girl a favor and try not to ask me "haven't you had that baby yet?" It gets old after the 37th person. ;)
Ugh! Haven't you had that baby yet?..................:) Love you!
ReplyDeleteIs she here yet?! I thought maybe you just forgot to tell me. By the way, look how late I am up- how's that for a grown up bedtime?
ReplyDeleteanxiously awaiting an update ;) Hope you are comfortable for now anyway.
ReplyDeleteI always thought this part was the worst...how are you supposed to do anything when you are about to have the hugest life event happen at any minute!! Hang in there.. someday you'll barely remember this week. Can't wait to hear the good news:)
ReplyDelete