I had my first honest-to-goodness real contractions last night- I've had a lot of pain/cramping recently, and Braxton-Hicks along the way, but this was definitely the real thing. They only lasted about an hour and a half, and I had maybe 6 of them, but it was pretty exciting that I could really identify what they were. And, I hope it means we've made some progress because I still feel like Evie is pretty high. I go to the doctor Wednesday, we'll see where we're at then and I'm trying not to be too impatient.
I just have to brag about my sweet, wonderful husband for a moment. He gave me my "push present" early because he said he wanted me to have it before the baby came- it's an iPhone!! :) I've never had any kind of smart phone before, so this is pretty fun and exciting for me, it was really sweet of him to get it- and to sacrifice him getting a new phone for now so that I could have it. It's pretty nifty, and I'll be able to use it for music during labor, and photos of the baby after, and fun baby apps, and all kinds of stuff. ;) Also, he's been such a help around the house helping me keep things in order just in case tonight's the night. I'm so blessed to have him, he's going to be a fantastic daddy! Any day now!
Still waiting here too! I have been timing contractions with this site. http://www.contractionmaster.com/
ReplyDelete