
The crib is officially up!! I was going to wait for Eric to have time to put the crib together, but he's been working really hard lately. And yesterday my friend Jen (who's also pregnant, about a month behind me) came over and talked me into putting the crib together the two of us. :) It was actually way easier than I thought it would be- and I'm so proud that we did it! Piece of cake for two girls in their third trimester. ;) Here's a closeup of the bedding we ordered from Etsy- I love the way it turned out. It's so cute without being really cartoon-y. I plan to make a cornice for the window in black and white gingham to match the crib skirt.

So that's step one of many to get Evie's room ready. The first of our two showers is this Sunday, so I'm sure her room will be packed full of stuff next week. :) I'll keep you all posted on the progress in here!
I think the crib looks great in the corner!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! I'm really happy with it. :)
ReplyDeleteit looks beautiful!!! i can not wait to see everything set up after the showers :)
ReplyDeletegood job girls!