Monday, February 21, 2011

32 Weeks: AKA 2 Months Left

My due date is in eight weeks- oh man. :) I feel ready and not ready at the same time. I'm definitely at the point where I'm done being pregnant- I feel huge, my feet hurt, my hips hurt, blah blah blah. Sorry, you all probably get sick of reading the same thing every week right? I'll move on from the complaints. :) Oh! But I have to tell you- my wedding rings are officially off. I didn't want to do it, but I don't want my band to be cut so I had to. I'm wearing a cheapy ring with a heart and little stone- it's cheesy but it'll do!
On the other hand I don't feel ready because we haven't had our showers yet, so we don't have many of the things we need to be ready for Evie's arrival. The crib is here, but it's not set up yet, and her room is still very empty. After our showers (this and next weekend) I'm going to do laundry to wash all of her clothes- and the cloth diapers! They all need to be prepped. Also we can start putting her room together then, which I'm really excited about.
The house is coming together as well, we got a lot done this past weekend and my to-do list is getting smaller thank goodness. In March, I want to have a big cooking day so that I can make a bunch of freezer meals to store. Then we can have home-cooked meals after Evie arrives and I don't have to cook them! Also, we've been looking for a little chest freezer on craigslist to keep in the basement to store things like the freezer meals and in the future, baby food.
One last thing... is spring here yet?? I'm so sick of freezing temps and snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment