Anywho, it's moving week!! So forgive me for not waxing on about pregnancy this week- I'm already exhausted and I'm a little preoccupied. ;) We are very very VERY excited to move into the new place and get settled. I'll be sure to share some photos of all the fun spaces we have to fill- I don't know what I'm going to put in a place this big! But I'm sure I'll figure it out...
Other than being tired, I'm doing well. My 3-hour glucose tolerance test is Friday morning- fingers crossed that I pass and don't have gestational diabetes, because I've never been very good at controlling my diet when there's ice cream to be eaten. We'll see I guess! I'm trying not to stress too much- hah! Easier said than done. ;)
I don't like my photo much this week... I'm struggling with self-image as my body gets bigger and my skin continues to torture me. Pregnancy has done me no favors in the acne department, so much for that hope. Oh well, it's all worth it in the end!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment