So, want to know what I like? Well let's start with a little baby girl's room, because I've decided for sure on that. I decided that, although I have nothing against pink, I wanted something different. So I came up with black and white with red accents and ladybugs- which I totally made up in my head and couldn't find anything in real life that matched it. Until this morning that is. :) Picture this, although a little toned down, because I don't feel the need to accessorize quite as much as this room is...
I LOVE the black and white gingham, with the ladybugs all around- it's perfect!! It's on Amazon, here's a link.For boys, I have two sets that I like, and I haven't decided yet which one I'll go with. I think if we find out it's a boy, then I'll worry about picking. :) So, here are my two choices...

I like how both of these are more toned down representations of animals- I'm not personally fond of the really cartoony, very busy nursery sets. I think the deer one is going to win out, I like it more and more everytime I look at it. Here's a link to the frogs, and one to the deer.Hope you're having a good weekend, Eric sold his truck so we're going out to celebrate!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment