Anywho, I am in love with 2nd trimester. I feel like myself again- it's amazing!!! I don't think I even realized how hormonal I was for the last couple months. I knew I was tired and nauseous, but the emotional side of it was more sneaky- and now that I feel like ME again, I realize how much it had affected me. So, my energy is back full force, and so is my usual self! I am cooking again and able to do more than one thing in a day. ;)
I can't believe we're at four months already, time is flying by!! I can't wait to find out whether our first baby will be a girl or boy- 16 more days! I guess that's all for this week, I'm off to watch Dancing With the Stars and have my 2nd dinner. ;) Yes, I pretty much eat 2 of every meal now, they are just smaller. No judging!!
No comments:
Post a Comment