I've been feeling alright lately- I'm getting tired again (I have no stamina anymore- not even for shopping!) and I seriously feel like I could eat 24/7. I try to pace myself everyday, some days that goes better than others. ;) Other than that I feel pretty normal, nothing terribly exciting to report. I have a doctor's appt. this Wednesday, and I'm hoping they say I've gained some weight. Never in my life have I hoped that I gain weight- crazy!! Also, I'm meeting with the midwife for the first time, and I have a million questions to ask to see if that's the route I want to take for the birth. I haven't decided yet... but I'm thinking I want to try and go med-free. Eek! We'll see.
Mom and Ally and I have started talking about baby showers and I'm really looking forward to them. We will do two (one family and one friends) and they will both be in late February/early March. Allison is doing a Storybook theme for the friends shower- it will be soo cute!
That's all for this week- enjoy my stripe-y 19 week bump- this shirt makes me look huge!!!
I must admit, I have not been following the Baby Roy blog until now. I forgot about it and was wondering where the baby bump emails were....then I remembered about the blog!! I just went through and read all of your posts. It's neat to hear all about your experience. Even though Kayla is only 3 months old, it feels like forever ago that I was pregnant...so it's nice to reminisce... I loved being pregnant....but love being a mommy more!! Hope to see that bump in person soon!
ReplyDeletexoxo - Julie