Monday, November 8, 2010

17 Weeks: Babies are like Onions...

... they have layers! ;) Baby Roy is the size of a yellow onion this week and I should be feeling movement soon!!! Nothing yet, but I'm so excited to feel our little guy/gal in there. Sometimes I sit really still and try to focus on my belly, wondering if the gurgles I feel are movements. I don't think I've felt it yet, but the doctor said it should be soon!
Nothing terribly exciting to report this week- I've been having a lot of hip pain, which I thought it was too early for, but asking around I guess it's not. Also, my sleep problems have returned. I was having issues in first tri, then I was sleeping like a baby for a while, but now I'm having trouble again. I'm SO restless and I toss and turn a lot. I wish I could hope that it will get better- but I don't think that's very reasonable. :) I know I'll just be getting up more and more as things progress!
And can I just say, I look so ROUND in my photo this week! I don't know if that's my dinner showing, or if that's how my belly's going to grow. I guess we'll see!

Eight more days until our anatomy scan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment