I am feeling quite well generally speaking. I feel like I'm hungry ALL the time, and that icky nauseous feeling I used to get in the beginning from not eating- that's sort of back now if I don't eat often enough. So- I just eat a lot. :) Which is good, because from what I can tell I'm gaining weight at a snail's pace, and I need to pick it up a little! I swear I never thought I'd seriously have an issue gaining weight.
In other news, my hips must be preparing for childbirth already or something because oh my WORD they hurt! I'm having sciatic nerve pain randomly throughout the day, especially when I'm at the daycare getting down on the floor and then back up again 800 hundred times a day. Sometimes it's bad when I'm in bed too, which makes sleeping on my side an issue. But, generally I am sleeping better, which is helpful.
Well, that's all for tonight, but of course I'll be back on Wednesday to do the big gender reveal!!!! I am ridiculously excited. Oh yes, and my cheesy title this week? Baby Roy is the size of a swet potato for week 18. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment