So we've been talking names, and I realized I haven't put any of them on the blog yet. Although I realize most ppl who read this already know our name choices, there's a couple who haven't heard them yet. And I'm a full-disclosure kind of girl. :) I've never been good with keeping things to myself, so here ya go!
Girl Name: Charlotte Anne. This is pretty much set in stone, we've been looking and talking and haven't seen anything we love more. And we really love Charlotte. :)
Boy Name: Middle name will definitely be James. First name considerations include Emerson (my fav), Elliott (Eric's fav), and Oliver. We're still working on a boy name, but I think I'm going to win. ;)
For fun, here's a site that explains the various ways to calculate trimesters, as well as a calculator to figure out the date of each trimester. It's funny that the medical field doesn't have just one system with this- they're just trying to confuse all us pregnant girls!!
Edit: My lovely friend Shaunna brought to my attention that I had said 2nd trimester in my title- obviously I meant 1st. Thanks Shaunna- I blame pregnancy brain!!
Let's not jump the gun here! I think you may mean you are done with your 1st trimester :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, my vote is for Emerson
-Shaunna-
:) It only turns into baby brain...
ReplyDelete