Okay, so 12 weeks wasn't the magic switch I was hoping for- but things are getting better!! I definitely notice that my energy is slowly returning, as in I'm not about to fall over asleep by 4 pm everyday. :) And although my food issues are not completely gone (I tried to get some veggies down Tuesday night- it was a no go), I am feeling like it's improving. I feel like I'm hungry all the time- that's a change! And I just keep telling myself that feeling yucky is supposed to be a good sign.
Nothing much else to report for this week- last week we had a blast in WV, and I did pretty well considering. I definitely crashed Sunday and Monday, but it wasn't too bad. I can't wait to keep moving along and have more to share- I feel like this is kind of boring in the beginning!!
The upswing isn't happening fast more me either. Nausea has been replaced with a gag reflex! Our due date is only one day apart! I am April 19th :)
ReplyDeleteShaunna