Last night I went for dinner with my mom and sis at my aunt's house. She had all of the girls over (aunts and cousins) in honor of my cousin Julie, who is due this week to have her baby girl Kayla!!! Well, it was baby talk all night long- which I knew it would be- and I knew I had to tell them. They are my family after all, and even though it's early I wanted to share the good news with them. I honestly want to tell absolutely EVERYONE, but we really should wait. But of course everyone was so happy and excited, and it was really nice. My aunt Pat told my mom it's great to be a grandma, and my mom said "Oh no, Liane's going to be a mom, but I'm not going to be a grandma!" Haha, I have a feeling she'll be changing her tune pretty quick. ;) Dad's totally ready to be a grandpa though!!
Next on the list to tell are two, maybe three, of my close friends (I haven't told any friends yet, just family) and then we're going to wait to tell everyone else until after our 10 week appt. I think. ;) We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment