And yes, she is the cutest little girt ever. LOVE that little hat! :) I'm going to meet her tomorrow, I'm very excited. I'm also excited b/c Julie said I can have her Bella Bands, and boy do I need them! The baby bloat has severely taken hold of me, and I'm having a hard time getting my clothes to fit right now.
So I guess that takes us to news about our baby then. :) Well, I'm 7 weeks today and the baby is the size of a blueberry. Which is a little funny to me because I'm actually allergic to blueberries. But not deathly or anything, so no worries. I think morning sickness has finally arrived, although for me it's more like afternoon/evening sickness. I start to feel nauseous around 2-3 pm, and it usually carries on until bedtime. Generally, the afternoons are the worst right now. But I'm kind of glad to be having this symptom, because it reminds me that the baby is there. :)
In other symptom news, I am EXHAUSTED at all times. This has made my life a little more difficult lately, but Eric is really helping out and I love him for it. They say your energy comes back by the 2nd tri and I can't wait! Another thing I can't wait for is our 10 week appointment- we'll get to hear the heartbeat!!! 3 more weeks to go. :)
We are thinking of telling a few more of our friends next weekend since we'll be seeing some at the assembly that we don't see often... we'll be 8 weeks then and 2 months seems pretty comfortable to me to tell a few more people. But, we haven't decided if we'll go through with it yet. I wish time would go by faster!!
No comments:
Post a Comment