Friday, December 19, 2014

29 Weeks


Just squeaking this in there before I'm 30 weeks tomorrow. ;) Evie and I are finally recovered from the evil colds we had- I felt like we were sick forever!! But aside from stuffy noses, we're feeling like ourselves again. Evie wanted to do ballet this week instead of hold the chalkboard so, you all get a lovely pose this week. 
I am still feeling pretty good pregnancy-wise, sore in my hips and lower back but that's to be expected with carrying around this much extra weight in the front. My energy levels are alright, better now that I'm not sick anymore obviously. I'm going to do my gestational diabetes test tomorrow, so fingers crossed that comes back negative and I don't have to do the three hour!! Maggie is very active (Eric says she's "fiesty") and reminds me that's there quite a bit, which I like. :) She's head down now, and most likely will stay that way until my c-section. She's running out of room to do a full flip in there!
I'm hopefully going to finish up the nursery next week, so I'll post pictures soon!

1 comment: