I missed a week again- sorry!! I blame jet lag and the mountainous pile of laundry it took me all week to get through after vacation. But we're at 28 weeks now and all is well. :) I had an ultrasound this past Monday and an OB appt on Tuesday, baby girl is measuring right on track, heartrate looks good, and everything is as it should be. My blood pressure has been great so far, which I'm really thankful for because that was a concern with Evie. And my weight gain is better this time around too, so overall I'm feeling pretty good!
I am sore of course, expecially my hips, and it's started to affect my sleep at night which stinks. And I have wicked heartburn this time, pretty much no matter what I eat. But all in all, things are good. Now that we're back from vacation, I'm gearing up to start decorating the nursery and getting things ready in there. We're doing maternity pictures the first week of January and I'd really like to have the nursery done by then so we can take pics in there! We'll see if that actually happens. ;)
And here's a 3D pic from the sonogram on Monday- this was my first experience with a 3D sono and it was very cool!! Maggie wasn't super cooperative, she was moving a lot and wouldn't move her hand away from her face completely. But this one came out pretty cute, you can see her little mouth and nose really clear. Eric says she has Evie's nose. We can't wait to meet her!!

No comments:
Post a Comment