Sunday, December 28, 2014

31 Weeks


31 weeks means 8 weeks to go! :) I'm getting so excited to meet Maggie, we can't wait for her arrival! Evie has been SO lovey towards her lately, she is always hugging my belly and telling Maggie she loves her and can't wait to play with her. She talks to Maggie constantly, almost always calling her "Baby Sister". She's going to be the sweetest big sister, I can't wait to see how she is once Maggie is here.
Our maternity pictures are next weekend, hopefully they come out nice!! I will definitely share them here- keep your fingers crossed for a little bit of snow this week so that we can take some nice outdoor photos in the snow! ;)
I have another doctor appointment tomorrow, just to check on growth and whatnot, but I think I'm still on track. Maggie is still very active so I know she's doing well in there. :) No news on whether I passed my GD test, I'll ask tomorrow but I'm hoping since they didn't call me that means I passed? Here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment