Monday, September 8, 2014

15 Weeks

Evie decided it was a good week for a "silly face" photo. :) She is so funny these days, she loves to make jokes and say "I'm just joking!" and "Silly me!" all the time. It's so fun to have her be a part of taking bump pictures this time around.
15 weeks, and maybe I'm seeing a bit of improvement in the nausea department?? Are you tired of me talking about being nauseous? Because I'm tired of being nauseous. ;) Had a doctor's appointment this past week, all looks good- baby's heartbeat was 148 and everything is right on track. 
I'm wearing maternity clothes a lot more now, a friend gave me a bunch that I'm so thankful for, especially because there was a ton of dress clothes in there! That's always the hardest piece for meetings. I thought it would be fun to sometimes compare bump pics from Evie and see the difference. I feel like I'm huge already, but actually there isn't a huge difference from last time, just a bit. I think I'm just "rounded" this time earlier. Here's 15 weeks from 2010.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Do you miss the long hair? Evie is adorable as always ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't miss the long hair- but I feel like I look so much younger back then!! ;)

      Delete