Wednesday, September 3, 2014

14 Weeks

Week two of bump pictures and I'm already slacking on getting them up on time!! Oh well, in my defense we were on vacation for a few days so we've been busy. :) So I'm still waiting for the nausea to completely leave, it's definitely getting better, but it's not gone yet. And some food is starting to sound appetizing, but the list is still pretty short. And breakfast food continues to rain supreme!
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check in on things, but it's nothing earth-shattering. And with the doppler at home and hearing the heartbeat so much, I don't count down the days until a doctor appointment just to hear the baby, which is nice. 
I did the doppler with Evie for the first time today, it was really cool to see her reaction. I told her it was kind of like a stethoscope at the doctor's so we could hear the baby's heartbeat, and she got really excited and wanted to hold it herself. It was really fun to see this first "interaction" between siblings, I can't wait until she can feel the baby kick and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment