Monday, September 15, 2014

16 Weeks


This week is so true to life with a 3.5 year old- Evie did NOT want to hold the board this week. ;) She wanted to hold her Teddy, that is what made her happy, we couldn't get a smile with the board to save our lives!! Oh well, some days are just like that right?
16 weeks and everyone is telling me I look "SO PREGNANT." Not sure if that's good or bad, but I'll take it. ;) I've switched to maternity clothes now, particularly for bottoms- the hairband trick is not cutting it anymore! We're all dressed up for the Sunday meeting in these pics, isn't Evie's sweater dress the cutest??
I think I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday!! Not entirely positive, it's hard to tell this early, but it was little butterflies in the evening, and I'm pretty sure it was baby. I didn't feel Evie move until later (I think closer to 20 weeks actually? I'd have to go back and check), but the second time around I think you know more what to watch for. I'll keep you posted if/when I feel it again.
We're down to three weeks until my anatomy scan to check on baby's health and development- and to find out the sex!! I am so excited, I can't wait!! I have something really cute planned for the gender reveal, so stayed tuned for that.
Also, want to hear more about nausea?? I think it's finally going away!!! Imagine me doing a crazy happy dance over here, because I can finally eat food without feeling sick- and I actually WANT to eat food! I made chili yesterday and it was SOOO delicious. I'm so happy to finally want to eat again, maybe now I'll start putting on some pregnancy pounds. Not too many though thank you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment