Friday, August 26, 2011

Evelyn Clara: 4 months

Miss Evie is four whole months! She is the most amazing baby and we are so happy to have her in our lives. :) We went to the doctor's today, and she weighed in at 13 pounds even and 25.25 inches long. In other words- she's our little string bean. The doctor said she's doing fantastic, and is still ahead in her physical development.
Evie can now roll both ways easily, and does a 360 roll pretty often. She's also inchworming her way towards toys- I'm already starting to think about babyproofing the house! She reaches for toys, and even more fun, she reaches for us!! She responds to both Eric and I all the time- she's so much fun to interact with! This last month has been so much fun- we went swimming, to the fair, the mall, and lots more!
Also, with four months comes lots of work, because missy is all over the place and needs more attention now. :) So I can't talk long. But woohoo- she's still sleeping through the night!!!! So I'll take it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love how she's rockin the skinny jeans-so cute! Yeah for sleeping through the night, it makes such a difference. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bed head, cuffed skinny jeans, 4 month old nostalgia t-shirt. What a hipster. lol:)

    ReplyDelete