(obligatory cute baby picture)
She slept through the night last night!!! WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
Okay sorry, that was a little extreme. :) I'm just really excited. And yes, I know not to get my hopes up. That tonight, or next week, or next month it could all be ruined and she'll be getting up again. But- let me just enjoy this moment for today okay? :) Because I got eight hours of completely uninterrupted sleep and I feel like I could run a marathon.
Evie went down for bed at her usual bedtime of 8 pm, and for the last two weeks she's been up at 4 am to eat, and then back down until around 8 am. Which really wasn't bad at all. But last night she didn't wake up until 6 am, AND Eric got out of bed first and shushed her back to sleep, and she slept another hour!! So that's 8-7 without eating and minimal work on our part. :) I am so proud of her and I hope that this continues. Because I feel like a million bucks!!
WOO-HOO!!!!! I totally get you! yea for real sleep :) i hope it lasts!!
ReplyDeleteI said the first time Roman slept thru the night I felt like I had slept a year! Amazing!!! Was it in the crib too??
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! And yes Shaunna, it was in the crib. She naps horribly in there, but nighttime she does great!
ReplyDeleteyyyaaaayyyyy!!!! Isn't that the best ever?!?!!?
ReplyDeleteyay!!!! i can barely go 8-7 without eating!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Evie! Now you need to catch a video of her blowing raspberries. Adorable:)
ReplyDelete