Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fun Times in August

Just wanted to share some photos of the fun things we did in the month of August. Enjoy the cuteness!!
The two above were taken at the Erie County Fair, which Evie did great at. She was interested in that big horse, thankfully he didn't get too close. ;) We had a lot of fun with Uncle Matt, Aunt Ally, and Jen and the boys.
Just Evie being her usual cute self. The one on the right is from a morning in service with Nana.
Speaking of "the boys", here's Evie with her pal Micah. It is so fun to see her start to notice other babies and want to interact with them. She loves Emma at our Kingdom Hall too, and when we saw Quinn last weekend she was chatting up a storm. I think she's going to be a social butterfly. :)
This picture just makes me happy whenever I look at it- love that toothless grin!!

1 comment:

  1. adorable as usual- I think she looks like Eric in the ruffly hat one- sorry Eric.

    ReplyDelete