Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Evelyn Clara: 5 months old

Well I'm a little behind- it's been a busy couple of days. :) But here's Miss Evie, five months old already! She's SO much fun, we're having a blast watching her grow and learn. Evie learns so many new things, it's almost hard to keep us with her! She's army-crawling all over the place now, if she's going after a toy (or better yet, something she's not supposed to have like the tv remote) she can move quick! I know she'll be crawling soon, I wouldn't by surprised if it happens before she hits 6 months. Better start baby-proofing!!
She chatters and gabs all day long, making all sorts of cute baby noises. Her obsession with her tongue is hilarious, she makes the funniest faces. :)
She's also starting expressing herself more- and by that I mean she gets mad when we take things away. ;) She loves loves LOVES paper, and if she gets ahold of something she shouldn't have and we take away, watch out! But it's so fun to see her personality developing that I don't mind.
Evie also LOVES other babies, she gets so excited when she sees another baby or kid and she jabbers away and reaches for them. She's a very friendly girl, going to most anyone as long as she's not tired or hungry. She smiles all the time, we love our happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment