Monday, September 13, 2010

9 Weeks: The Week of the Olive

Yes, Baby Roy is the size of an olive this week! And Mama Roy is so exhausted it's not even funny. :P I get tired SO easily right now, I am counting the days until the magical 12 weeks when everyone tells me my energy will return and I will feel like myself again. But until then, it's lots of naps for me.
In other news, food remains my best friend and mortal enemy- you never know which one it will be when! Sometimes I feel completely fine and eat like it's nothing, then suddenly I feel like I'm going to hurl at the thought of food and can't touch it with a ten foot pole. Again, counting down to the magical 12 weeks for this to go away as well.
I go for my bloodwork this week- I've been hearing rumors that they take 4-6 vials of blood- gah! If this is true, I'm going to need to lie down and have a serious snack or I'm not making it out of there upright. I'm already dizzy 50% of the time, taking that much blood is not going to help. I'm thinking of asking someone to drive me there and home actually... it might be safer seeing as how I'm prone to fainting.
That means NEXT week I go back to the doctors and we get to hear the heartbeat- I am SOOO excited!!! :) I can't wait, it will be so cool and really make things real. My appt. is the 21st, a week from tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment