I am 8 weeks pregnant today- 2 months seems like a mini milestone within the 1st trimester to me. I'm excited to be 8 weeks. :) I feel okay, nausea comes and goes but it's rarely incapacitating. I had a few dizzy spells where I thought I was going to faint this past week, but I called the doctor and they said I wasn't eating enough protein, so I've upped my peanut butter intake (among other things) and I've been better. I think it didn't help that it was in the 90's last week!! Thankfully, it feels like fall has arrived with September, so we should be done with temps that high. The 1st trimester exhaustion is hitting me hard- it's 8:45 pm and I'm considering being in bed by 9 right now! Everyone keeps telling me it'll go away as soon as I hit 12 weeks, so I'm looking forward to getting my energy back.
Other than that I've been pretty good. I have a few food aversions (potato chips is the worst- the thought of them makes me gag instantly!), and sometimes I'm hungry but nothing sounds appetizing to me. I try to eat anyway- eating as often as possible is helping to keep the nausea away. I just try to eat healthy snacks all day long, and it usually works. Today grapes made me feel sick- that was really strange! Babies do the wierdest things to our bodies.
Baby Roy has grown to the size of a raspberry- we're headed towards an olive! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment