Today was my 10 week appointment. Everything went well- my bloodwork was fine and everything's going well. I'm disappointed though, I thought they were going to use the doppler today to hear the heartbeat, but she said it was too early. :( When I was at the doctor's in August she said we would hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks- but I guess not! I was really hoping to hear it today, I thought it would reassure me and help me worry less. I know I shouldn't be worrying so much, there's nothing to indicate that anything is wrong. But, I just keep hearing these terribly sad horrible stories about missed miscarriages and I was just hoping for some reassurance.
Honestly, people really should know better than to tell scary stories to pregnant women- I don't know why people think that's okay!! As if we're not worried enough...
In happy news, I decided to start taking bump photos- so here I am at 10 weeks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment