Two weeks in a row Evie is in jammies- she is very into wearing "comfy clothes" right now. Whenever I try to put her in jeans, she says no and tells me she wants to wear comfy pants! Wonder where she learned the value of comfortable pants from. ;) Anyway- we're officially past the halfway point!! First trimester seemed to crawl, but now second trimester is flying by! It helps that I'm feeling like myself again (plus the growing belly). Food aversions and nausea are so mild I can ignore them most of the time, and I finally feel like I have some energy again most days.
The weather is getting colder here, fall is finally setting in I think. It makes me want to cook soup and chili and bake cookies everyday. :) I'm ready to move Evie upstairs and decorate the nursery (nesting!!), but I think we're going to wait until December after we get home from vacation and Eric gets his bonus at work.
We have planned a trip to go visit Eric's mom in Los Angeles the end of November- and we're going to spend one day in Disneyland!! Evie is SO excited, and honestly so am I. :) It will be so fun to do Disney as a parent, and see things through her eyes as we do all of the things she'll love. We probably won't do a big Disney trip until we're done having kids and they're older, but one day at Disneyland will be just enough. I will of course post a million photos after we get home!

No comments:
Post a Comment