So if you haven't heard by now (impossible) Baby Roy #2 is a GIRL. :) We're very excited to be adding a little sister to the family, and I'm so thrilled that Evie will get to experience a sister bond. Also, this week means we're HALFWAY DONE!!! I can't believe the little countdown on my phone has less weeks to go than weeks I am pregnant- crazy! Although I am of course so happy to be having another baby, this pregnancy has been harder than Evie's for sure. The sooner it's over and I have a healthy baby in my arms, the better!
So my first project now that we know the baby's gender (aside from choosing a name, I'll get back to you on that because it's still undecided), is planning the nursery!! I love decorating kids' rooms, it's to fun! I'm leaning towards purple and aqua right now. We'll keep the walls gray in the nursery, but I think I want to do an accent wall behind the crib, maybe purple? I'll post some pics when I have things figured out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment