This is kind of more for me than anything else, I just want to keep a list of all the words that Evie says these days. Lately she's gotten a lot better at repeating us, it's so exciting to hear her say new things! :) Of course not everything is the "real" word, but if it's something that she says consistently, I'm counting it, and I'll list her version of the word if it's different.
Hi
Hello- "Hewwo"
Bye
Mama
Daddy
Nana
Papa
Ally- "Ah-ee"
Emma- "Memma"
Henry- "Hen-ee"
Elmo- "Melmo"
Fresh Beat Band- "Bee"
More
Juice- "Joo"
Apple
Cheese
Up- "Pa"
Down
No- "Mo"
Poo Poo
Pee Pee
Diaper- "Dye"
Baby
Book
Boots- "Boo"
Boo Boo
Hat
Shoe
Dog
Woof
Car- "Ca"
Phone- "Wee" (I don't know where this came from, but she consistently calls cell phones "wee"!)
She also does the signs for all done and please. I worry that Evie is behind with her speech, but I try not to compare her to other kids and I know that she'll learn at her own pace. She is learning new words, and her comprehension is great when we're talking to her. She's definitely a smart cookie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment