Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Letter to Evie

Dear Future Evie,
I just need for you to know something about yourself these days, because sometime down the road things might be different. You see these days- at age 21 months- you love broccoli. And I mean you REALLY love it. :) I might even say that aside from yogurt, it might be your favorite food!! You get so excited when you see me cooking it, and you eat it right up. When it's on your plate, you eat all the broccoli first- and then ask for more without touching the rest of your food. Someday, you might not like broccoli, so I just needed to document the fact that you love it right now. Other vegetables that you eat readily include carrots, edamame, green beans, and lettuce. Just in case sometime down the road you claim that you hate them! ;)
Love, Mama


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Cute idea to make little notes to her. Reminds me of that Google commercial that made everybody cry.

    ReplyDelete