Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Games with Daddy

A conversation Eric and I had this evening while getting ready to go to meeting.

Eric: Honey, Evie and I have a new game we play.

Me: Oh yea? What is it?

Eric: It's called "Hey! Look at this little pillow!"

Me: (laughing) That's the name you gave it? What do you do?

Eric: Well, Evie lays on her back, and I say "Hey! Look at this little pillow!" and then I lay my head on her belly. And she laughs. And then we do it again. She likes it.

Then Eric demonstrates their new game. And Evie laughs. And my heart melts because he's pretty much the best Dad in the whole world and I love him. Okay now excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out- I blame the breastfeeding hormones!!! ;)

ETA: Photographic evidence of the "Hey! Look at this little pillow!" game.

1 comment:

  1. They are so easily entertained at the age, it's pretty awesome lol. That's really cute, and funny:).

    ReplyDelete