Well this is a little late, but our fifth wedding anniversary was the 13th of August- our FIFTH anniversary!!! Time has just flown by (I swear I've said that a million times on this blog already) but this last year has been an especially exciting and crazy one for Eric and I. A year ago, I had just found out I was pregnant, and we told my parents, Allison and Matt, and Mike and Tab at our anniversary dinner that weekend. Now here we are a year later with a beautiful baby girl!
Eric and I went out for a fancy dinner at EB Green's on Friday- the filet mignon was delicious. :) Saturday we just relaxed and spent time as a family. Sunday we had our usual family anniversary dinner, complete with some very sweet presents from the fam. Five years is wood- so mom and dad got us a cute cedar bird feeder for our deck, and Matt and Ally got us this really cool customized vase wrapped in birch bark with our initials "carved" in it. And Evie got to open a present for the first time! :) She was really cute with the tissue paper, which was pretty much the best part for her. But the dress mom picked is adorable (which you don't get to see in the video because the batteries died- sorry!).
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our eighth on August 15th. Also a year ago we just found out about our new little bean. It just keeps going faster and faster!
ReplyDeletehappy fifth! next year is our fifth too, cant believe how fast the time goes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Does everyone get married in August? Ours was August 4th :)
ReplyDelete