Monday, July 18, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'



A video of Evie rolling from back to belly- she'd already started but it's the best I've got because when I keep the camera in her face trying to get her to do it, she just stares at me. So I've gotta be stealthy! ;)

6 comments:

  1. she's not joking around! you're going to have to enroll her in gymnastics or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because Elmo is cheering her on in the background!
    Way to go Evie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tab that's awesome that you recognized Sesame Street in the background!! :) I figured if I'm going to leave the TV on for noise, I may as well have it be something kid-friendly/educational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does not cease to amaze me with her antics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, years of daycare have made me very sensitive to making sure background noises are kid appropriate! and i have been watching countless sesame street videos on youtube videos with brandon & katies' girls!

    ps her outfit is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete