
Our yearly convention in Rochester was this past weekend, and it was Evie's first time attending!! I was nervous that it would be hard for her to be there all day, and that I'd be up walking around to keep her happy. But she was SO good! She adjusted really well to our change in schedule, and she was a really good girl. She sat at the seats with us even when she was awake and just looked around at all the sights. It all went a lot better than I expected it to. And then I realized that this will probably be our easiest convention ever- by next year Evie will most likely be walking... and then I'm sure there will be no keeping her in a seat!! ;)

I can't believe how good she was! I wish I could have held her a little more but that's ok. She was so cute in her outfits!
ReplyDeletethanks for going with me Liane!!!
ReplyDelete