Friday, July 15, 2011

Milestones and New Toys

Evie has now started rolling from back to belly- yay!! (video to come) Sometimes her bottom arm still gets a little stuck, but for the most part she's got it down. Before I couldn't keep her on her tummy- now she wants to be on her tummy all the time! Unless she's on her playmat, she's constantly trying to roll onto her stomach. It's exciting to see her learn new things, but having a baby that's more mobile is definitely different. I realize that I can't leave her places like I used to, and she's getting less cooperative for diaper changes already!

Even though she's a little small for it, I decided to put together Evie's Jumperoo. She sits up so well, and I thought she needed something else to do during the day besides her playmat and the swing. I figured we'd give it a try and if it was too much for her I'd just put it back in the basement for another month or two. But she loved it! We had to put a box under her feet because she's not tall enough to touch the ground, but she sat up in the seat wonderfully and can reach all the toys around her. She especially likes the two wheels and has figured out how to spin them. :) We're so pround of our growing girl!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a smart baby:). Is that mom playing angry birds in the background? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I was playing Scrabble which is totally educational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, time is just going by WAY to fast! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete