Oh- and moving to our new place!!! Yes, we found a fantastic duplex in OP that we'll be moving into next month and we're SO pleased with our decision. It has everything we were looking for (garage, basement with laundry hook ups, dining room, 2 bedrooms) plus even more! It has a balth and a half, an extra loft-type room that overlooks the living room, a deck, and a great backyard. It's perfect and we can't wait to be there. And I'm SO happy to have a room to start getting things ready for Evie. Bring on the ladybug nursery- I'm so ready to decorate!!
In other news, my glucose test wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be, although it was pretty hard not to eat for that long. :) But I didn't faint or throw up, and I should get the results this week. I also have a doctor's appt. this week, on Friday, so we'll get an update on measurements, heartrate, and my weight (eek!).
I'm definitely starting to feel more uncomfortable all of the sudden- my sciatic hip pain is happening more often, and my feet hurt a lot. Sleeping has become a challenge, I toss and turn and am really restless. Some of my pregnant friends and I have joked about "the 3-point turn" when we want to roll over in bed- it takes so much effort now just to roll over!! It's so nice to have friends who are experiencing the same things with you though, I think it's making my pregnancy even more enjoyable to share it with so many friends. :)
Also, I am battling off a head cold the last two days- I refuse to give in!!! I hope it doesn't fully kick in, I really don't have time to be sick. Right now it's a dull headache and a stuffy nose- I'm taking tons of Vitamin C and trying to rest a ton so maybe it'll just go away. However, forgive my somewhat blah appearance in this week's photo- I'm going to blame it on the cold and lack of sleep. Man that belly's getting big! ;)
Yay!!! That's all so exciting-very happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete