Monday, January 10, 2011

26 Weeks: On the Move

We're on the move in more ways than one friends. For one- Evie is moving all over the place!! She's getting stronger, and Eric felt her for the first time last weekend which was really exciting. Since then we've been sharing the wealth and my parents and Allison have felt her too. And I've figured out that Evie likes cookies already- they get her moving like nothing else. ;)
In other moving news, our lease is up March 1st, so Eric and I are making decisions about what to do and where to go. We'd love to just move to a house and be done with it, but it's not that easy (or quick)- so we're looking at houses, checking for apartments, and contemplating staying here for a few months as well. We're basically considering every option at this point, and we should know where we'll be within a couple weeks. House hunting started this evening with a bang- and by bang I mean, that house needs to be blown up with dynamite BANG! But, oh well, you've got to start somewhere. And, we love having fun stories about house hunting.
Back to pregnancy news... I scheduled my glucose tolerance test! It's this Friday at 11:50 am and I'm nervous!! I'm sure it will be fine, and I'll tell you all about it next week. I've been feeling really good lately- the heartburn is there but I can deal, and my hips hurt on and off- but overall things are good. We're coming up on the third trimester, so we'll see how long this lasts. ;) Here's my 26 week bump, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment