Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Mini Pregnancy Hormone Vent

Oh man- I have been kind of a wreck lately. I've been super emotional and teary and exhausted and anxious... poor Eric. :) I've been worried about not feeling Evie move very much, I keep hearing other people talk about feeling their baby move sooner/more often than me, and I keep getting nervous that something's wrong. This of course makes me nervous about a million other things.
I've been crying over the silliest things, and feeling generally emotional and I've been working more which is making me SO tired I don't want to do anything when I get home.
Anyway, today at work I bent over to make a face at a cute baby- and Evie started thumping away in there!! :) I know that I've felt her before, but it was so light and it hardly ever happened that I was worried it wasn't really her. But THIS was her- letting me know I was squishing her I think. ;) It made me feel so happy, and now I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it. Hormones!!!!! :P

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the only one that comments!! I'm supposed to, right? I'm new to the blog thing... Anyway... How cool that Evie is moving all over. I remember when I was still trying to wear my jeans (but opened with the Bellaband) Kayla would kick so much while I was sitting. I said it was her saying "Mom, gets some pants that fit you, your squishing me!!"

    ReplyDelete