Monday, December 6, 2010

21 Weeks: It's all downhill from here...

... in a good way though. :) I'm terribly tired this evening, so I'm just going to copy/paste my "weekly survey" answers from a pregnancy message board that I frequent. It'll give you all the highlights of our week!
How Far Along: 21w0d

Size of Baby: I gave up on the fruit- it was becoming really inaccurate in my mind. She's about 7" from crown to rump and weighs around 9ish oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't really keep track in between doctor's appointments, so as of 19w I was +9 lbs.

Maternity Clothes?: Yes, I wear them all the time! Thanks to my cousin Julie for the top in this photo (the pattern looks funny, but I like it in person), and about 75% of the maternity tops I have. ;)

Movement: Still just little pokes and bumps, and not every day yet. I'm hoping this means she'll be a very laid-back and calm baby!!

Symptoms: Hip pain, fatigue (like from the 1st trimester- boo!), and all of the sudden indigestion like I've never had in my life! Fun times.

What I Miss: Some of my clothes, having more energy, and tequila- I really wanted a marguerita when Eric took me out for Mexican on Saturday

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl!!

Belly button In or Out: Still in, amazingly.

Cravings: Doritos! Also cereal and all breakfast food in general. I could eat eggs, french toast, pancakes, etc. for every meal right now.

Best Moment This Week: Getting our first batch of cloth diapers for Evie- they are SO CUTE!! I'll have to take some pics soon to show them off.

What Are You Thankful For This Week?: I know I say my husband every week- but he really is amazing!! He is so excited to be a dad, and he's so sweet always taking care of me and looking out for me. We had a great weekend spending time together (he even took me to a chick flick after the Mexican!) and we're really enjoying this time just the two of us before Evie gets here. Of course we can't wait to meet her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment