We're doing well this week, aside from getting tired out easily I feel great. I just need to be careful not to do too much, because then I get achey and sore and exhausted. But if I pace myself, all is well. Current food cravings include hearty winter dishes like goulash and chili. And I'd like to add that I have now made home-cooked, from scratch meals TWO nights in a ROW. That hasn't happened in quite a while, so it's a big deal. ;) I made goulash tonight and it was pretty great. Oh, and I'm still on a pretty big breakfast food kick.
Also, I wanted to show you the cute little hat that I won from a contest from Baby Diva. She held a contest to "name" the hat, and my suggestion was chosen, so I won the hat!! The name I chose was Roxie. I can't wait to put this adorable hat on Evie's adorable head. ;)
Hey! I love your blog. Found it through Shauna's thru Sarah's. Evie is such a pretty name- my mom's name is Evelyn so...
ReplyDeleteIt is so cool to be past the "halfway point". I am almost there myself.
Jen Saul