Wednesday, November 12, 2014

24 Weeks

A few days late- sorry about that!! We've been very busy, starting to get more things ready around the house for baby sister. Evie moved upstairs to her big girl room this week (more on that later!) and I am SO excited to get started on the nursery. I probably won't make much progress until after we get home from vacation, but I'm ready to get cracking!
In super fun news, my nausea seems to have returned. Not full blown all day, but the mornings through lunchtime most days are not fun. I feel really nauseous and hungry at the same time, but no food sounds appealing. It's annoying, my stomach really hates this pregnancy!! Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good though, not too much going on. I feel like I am ALL belly this time around, rather than just getting bigger everywhere like I did with Evie. It's nice to not feel fat all over. ;) 
We haven't 100% settled on a name yet, but I can tell you that I think we'll be ready to soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment