Monday, August 5, 2013

Big Girl News

Evie has some big girl news to share- she is officially potty trained! :) I don't mean to brag, but she did AMAZING and had the whole thing mastered in like 3 days. Not to say she'll never have an accident, I'm sure she will down the line, but she knows what she's doing and she's great at it! I won't give all the potty details, but she's honestly a pro already and we couldn't be prouder. She's comfortable using potties away from home and with people other than me. And she loves her big girl undies! Here she is displaying her finished potty chart, we just did a sticker reward system and that was enough. By the last row of stickers she didn't even really care about doing them anymore, which is great. Go Evie- mommy and daddy are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She spent the day with Papa and I and stayed dry all day and then slept over night too! This is a big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete