Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pajama Party Fun!

 Today we had a pajama party at our house with all of our little friends! The kids (and some of the moms) came in their jammies, and we had snacks and watched Finding Nemo and made one tiny blanket fort. I had grandiose plans of building a big fort with the kids- but in reality they're too young for that I think. They'd rather run around the house chasing each other. ;) And that's just fine with me!

The mad dash to get to the popcorn!! It was so funny how the kids swarmed the bowl :)
Watching the movie and enjoying some popcorn
Micah showing off his popcorn!
At one point we had 3 or 4 kids in the crib jumping like monkeys- so fun!
There was also hot chocolate involved- I know, I'm crazy.
Logan had his heart set on a fort, so he got one at the end of the morning! Evie and Ruby decided to have a tea party in there. :)

3 comments:

  1. That was fun today and a cute idea for a play date! Mirah had tons of fun. Thanks for having us! The picture of evie with the sun in her hair is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some seriously cute kids. They did so good! I love the one of Micah, that boy is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like fun! They are all so cute in their jammies.

    ReplyDelete